Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What is cyberbullying?


No offence zahir but I'm going to use your name. Well he went into wen wen's facebook and wrote some stuff (which I'm not gonna say) and she was so mad at she almost cried. So I guess this was cyberbullying.


General Questions

  • Who is the perpetrator in this case? Who is the target?
From the first Chong Wei was the perpetrator and Nazar was the target but in the end
Chong Wei was the target while Nazar was the perpetrator.

  • What acts of cyberbullying have happened in this case? How serious would you rank each one as being?
Insults, targeting and excluding were the acts of cyberbullying that happened in this case. I think for insults will be 2, targeting will be 3 and excluding will be 3

Other members of Nazar’s Facebook group: What can you do, and should you have done, in this case? Why?


I think I could have asked Nazar to stop insulting Chong Wei and should tell the counselor to solve this case rather than doing the same thing to Chong Wei who did the same thing to him

No comments:

Post a Comment