Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Play By Maxwell and Me :)

Baby Dumping


Officer: Maxwell Lim Hong Wei you are accuse from baby dumping.


Maxwell: Since when that’s my baby? It doesn’t even look like me.


Officer: Then what are you doing here. You don’t even look shocked when you saw the

dead body.


Maxwell: Well I’ve seen a lot of dead babies around Malaysia. This is not the first time

hahaha.


Officer: Are you stupid or what? How often do you find a dead baby on the streets.


Maxwell: Welcome to Malaysia!


Office: Enough of this nonsense, I don’t want to hear your crap.


Maxwell: Ok ok fine, I’ll tell you who it is. Let me just say it wasn’t my fault.


Officer: Then who’s fault was it?


Maxwell: It was my wife, she didn’t want me to wear protection.


Officer: So now it’s your wife fault? By the way how old is she?


Maxwell: How is that important?


Officer: Just tell and I might let you go.


Maxwell: Are you suggesting that I bribe you?


Officer: Just tell me how old is she.


Maxwell: Ok fine she’s not my wife. I’m too young and unstable to get married.


Officer: Then who is she?


Maxwell: Just another girl I met in a bar during Valentine’s Day.


Officer: You’re avoiding the real question. How old is she?


Maxwell: About 16.


Officer: That’s it you’re underarrest for statutary rape.


Maxwell: But it was Valentine’s Day. It is not easy to resist!



Moral for this story: DO IT AFTER 18 AND DUN DUMB BABIES!!!!! IT IS ONE OF THE COMMON CASE IN MALAYSIA..... POOR BABIES :(

No comments:

Post a Comment