Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trip to Palace of Justice and the Talk



Last Thursday we went to the Palace of Justice in Putrajaya. I think that this visit was interesting and awesome since we're the first school to ever go to the Palace of Justice in Malaysia. GO US!!!!! :D I got a chance to asked some questions about Malaysian laws in the Conference Hall where all of the judges and lawyers meet. I also got to see old records and law books in the library. Some books were like since 1700!!!! We also went to the museum where I could see the model of the 2nd biggest court complex in the world and it was located at the Jalan Duta and the biggest complex is located at New Delhi, India. I could also went to the courtroom and also see an actual case that was going on in the court. This was the first time I ever been to the courtroom.


On Tuesday Mr Ramesh, a lawyer and a father of a student in malaysia. This talk was very informative. I found that you need to do a 3 years degree to be certified and there's a lot process to be done. I also found lawyers acted in the court after wearing the wig an the gown. We also asked a lot of questions about lawyer and laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment