Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reflection

Did you find rating the offences easy or difficult as an individual? Why?


I think it was easy for me to rate the offences as an individual because it was my opinion and from what I experience was different than other people.


Did you find rating the offences easy or difficult in a group? Why?


I think it was quite hard for me to rate the offences in a group because all of us had different opinions and we only had 2 that we all agree with.


What offences caused the most conflict/discussion? Why?


I think shouting racist abuse caused the most conflict/discussion because it was kind of a bad thing for shouting racist abuse because you're talking bad things about other people because they have different skin color or different religion than you. In the newspaper these days you can see many countries were fighting because of racism. So I think shouting racist abuse caused conflict/discussion.


What factors do we need to consider when looking at people’s perceptions of crimes/ offences?

The factors that we need to consider when looking at people's perceptions of crimes/offences are where are they from, the experience someone has to an offence etc

No comments:

Post a Comment