Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Court case and legal preparation

What three things did your team do well in the lead up to trial

- we were organized and the chief prosecutor (J) will always check on us if we're doing or jobs correctly and stuff.

- The researchers helped us to find the statistics and (JM) found us a very good website that we could use to attack the other group :D and made a very sad video about holocaust.

- Almost everyone attended the meetings that we had

What three did things did your team do well on the day of the trial.

- We were great in our outfits :P

- We were in character very well :D For example (S) had to be emotional as he was a holocaust survivor and his whole family were killed and me :D being the CFO and had to be serious about money

- We cooperate

What do you think you did well before and during the trial

- I had an idea of putting the scripts into the iPads :D so it doesn't seem so obvious that we are reading it out from the paper

- I don't know if I did great or I was lucky (BC) owned himself :D sorry (BC) but I could against the questions that the cross examiner on the other side gave. For example when the cross examiner was asking me about the funds in California and I said I don't work in California :D

Set a personal target to develop both your preparation and presentation skills next time you work on something similar in any subject

Maybe I should not freak out about being questioned by the cross examiner from the other side cause I thought it will be (Z) -.- . I think I should memorize the script :D opps


No comments:

Post a Comment